Saturday, 30 May 2015
- Bregenz - Behar Merlaku, the Albanian living in Switzerland, gives up, being satisfied with "only" a million instead of 43 million, requested from Bregenz Casino, Austria.
- Brussels- The mentioning of territorial integrity has nothing to do with the status of Kosovo, and the European Commission, in its report, has made it clear that it remains neutral regarding the status, Stefan Fule, EU Enlargement Commissioner, said.
- Brussels-Belgrade The expert teams of Belgrade and Pristina will met in Brussels, confirms for Radio B92, Dejan Pavicevic the chief of Serbian Negotiation Team.
- Belgrade- Germany's new ambassador to Belgrade, Heinz Georg Wilhelm told RTS that no one in his country or across the EU is talking about the recognition of Kosovo, except the normalization of relations between Kosovo and Serbia, and parallel structures in the north definitely be gradually removed.
- Brussels- The defense ministers of NATO member countries, who gathered yesterday in Brussels, are expected to discuss today the situation in Kosovo.