Monday, 20 May 2013
- High Representative for EU Foreign Policy, Catherine Ashton, is happy with the results achieved in the working groups on Integrated Border Management (IBM), in which both parties have agreed on matters relating to IBM's implementation, Ashton's spokesman said.
- Mitrovica- So far unidentified persons set fire to two private cars in northern Mitrovica, police confirmed.
- Brussels - All free excised and excised goods up to three and a half tons can freely enter Kosovo, if it is planned to be sent to the north of Kosovo, Dejan Pavicevic, the head of Belgrade's negotiating team, said.
- Mitrovica - Early this morning, after 3 o'clock, the car of DSS deputy Marko Jaksic was burned on King Peter I Street in the northern part of Mitrovica, in front of the building where he lives.
- Platform of Serbia, a part of which was published by the Serbian media, requiring a kind of autonomous status for Serb-inhabited northern municipalities, according to the model of the Republika Srpska in Bosnia, in Kosovo is seeing as dangerous for Kosovo.