Saturday, 25 May 2013
- Vienna, Belgrade - Michael Spindelegger, Vice-Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs, confirmed that his country is on a two-day meeting of the Council of the EU were one of the most vocal proponents of the view that Serbia deserves to get a date before the start of accession negotiations.
- Mitrovica- The last 24 hours in the Mitrovica region were quiet apart a robbery that occurred in the village of Shupkovc, Mitrovica, Besim Hoti, Mitrovica Region KP spokesman, told M-Magazine.
- The representatives of European Union in Kosovo Samuel Zbogar announces that Belgrade and Pristina soon will continue direct communication without mediator and that will be the method resolving problems.
- The businessman from four municipalities of North Kosovo decided at the joint session to seek for respect the guaranty of Serbian Government at crossing points at Jarinje and Brnjak that the customs should not be paid, either other charges for goods intended for northern Kosovo.
- Vushtrri- Residents of 64 villages, including the city of Vushtrri, even in winter season are facing severe reductions of drinking water.