Mitrovica: the municipality leaders and residents who have gained houses in the context of action "Ndihmo edhe ti 'on Thursday signed 16 contracts for the new houses.
The mayor of Mitrovica said that all those who benefited under the action "Ndihmo edhe ti " will return in their houses and will continue to live comfortably in their properties. The selection of residents who have benefited houses and all things that are made there have gone through neighborhood representatives.
Among others, he stressed that no beneficiary of this donation may sell the house or exchange it to benefit from this donation and in case of the owner to abandon the home within one month then, in this case the house will be given to another family of the north for use without any rent .
The beneficiary’s also expressed their satisfaction of winning a house out of the context of this action. "Finally our living problem was solved our and we are happy to return to our properties"
Residents who have signed contracts are:
1. Latif Ademi- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
2. Kemail Mehmeti- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
3. Bekim Hasani – Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
4. Albert Peci- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
5. Rexhep Avdiu- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
6. Remzi Beqiri – Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
7. Afrim Ajeti- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
8. Hilmi Miftari Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
9. Luan Miftari – Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
10. Fahredin Ramaxhiku- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
11. Fatmir Abrashi- Lagjia e Boshnjakėve
12. Sadete Deliu – Lagjia e “Tre Rrokaqiejve”
13. Islam Syla – Lagjia e “Tre Rrokaqiejve”
14. Sadik Dubovci- Lagjia e ‘Tre Rrokaqiejve
15. Shukri Peci – Kroi i Vitakut
16. Basri Osmani- Kroi i Vitakut
© All rights reserved.